Updated on: 18th Apr 2021
Due to rise in COVID-19 cases, classes at the Shala are stopped till further notice. We have added one more online class at 8am.
Refer to the new schedule below.
- Monday to Friday
- 6 to 7:30 AM
- 8 to 9 AM
- 3 to 4 PM
- 5:30 to 7 PM
- 6:30 to 8 AM Primary series led
- 5 to 6:30 PM
- 6:30 to 7:30 PM Chanting and conference
- Google drive link for chanting sheets/documents
Take care and stay safe.
Instructions for connecting via Zoom:
- Face towards East direction during the practice.
- Please join the meeting a few minutes in advance.
- Please keep your mic muted during the practice.
- If you get distracted by family or children or other reason, it is alright, just get back to the practice after that.
- Please send a request to +91 86183 40740 via WhatsApp with your name and number to get yourself added to the group.
- Meetings are now password protected to prevent misuse or unauthorised persons from joining. The meeting id and password will be shared via Shala WhatsApp group.
- Please do not share the Zoom meeting id/link and password with anyone. The online classes are only for Shala students.
- Kindly respect the privacy of all the students and refrain from recording or taking screenshots of the online classes.