For precautionary measures due to COVID-19, the Shala will remain closed until further notice. We will monitor the situation and share updates here.
Take care and stay safe.
Due to COVID-19 and the lockdown in India, we are starting online classes ONLY for our Shala students. (Video conferencing app Zoom connection details below) – Check schedule
Saturday and Monday – Primary Series Led Class
Students who have been taught only half primary series, kindly stop after the asana that you have been taught at the Shala and do the finishing poses by yourself.
Tuesday to Friday – Mysore Style
Class will be Led by the teacher upto Navasana, after that you may continue and complete your individual Mysore style practice
Chanting and conference
Saturday – 7:45 AM (after led class)
Google drive link for chanting sheets/documents
Instructions for connecting via Zoom:
- Face towards East direction during the practice.
- Please join the meeting a few minutes in advance.
- Please keep your mic muted during the practice.
- If you get distracted by family or children or other reason, it is alright, just get back to the practice after that.
- Please send a request to +91 86183 40740 via WhatsApp with your name and number to get yourself added to the group. Kindly do not call on the Shala phone number, only send WhatsApp message.
- Meetings are now password protected to prevent misuse or unauthorised persons from joining. The meeting id and password will be shared via Shala WhatsApp group.
- Please do not share the Zoom meeting id/link and password with anyone. The online classes are only for Shala students.
- Kindly respect the privacy of all the students and refrain from recording or taking screenshots of the online classes.